Friday, June 12, 2009

Lol Cats

Cats are crazy.
The website icanhascheezburger.com proves it. All these pictures come from that website. I just think they're hilarious!! You can go to icanhascheezburger.com to look at hundreds of pages full of funny cat pics! It's not a bad website, I PROMISE!





I love this one!



This reminds me of Night at the Museum...




I just L♥VE this one!!!


See, Cats have problems too!

CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT CAT



~wink~


Hey! Thats a perfect replica of me and my brother!!


Don't go towards the light!!!


3 comments:

  1. I luv the one about the contacts! That one reminds me on Pirates of the Caribian 3. "No body move! I droped my brain."
    -Jack Sparrow

    I LUV THAT WEBSITE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha that is soooo funny! i love that you posted that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUV the new background by the way.

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete