Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Official!!!

The Christmas season has finally come!
it is now legal to listen to christmas music!
our family tree is up and decorated!
our house is covered with lights!
Christmas break is coming!!
I'm so excited! in my last post i was stressing about how annoying it is that christmas comes before thanksgiving, but, now that thanksgiving is over, i'm so happy!
christmas to me means that i get to have family come stay at my house, there isn't any SCHOOL for two weeks, (yay yay yay yay yay) and there's lots of good food!!! especially cookies!!! my mom makes these shortbread cookies, and they are SO GOOD!!!! seriousley!!! i think some of you have probably gotten a plate of them on past christmases...... :)
Merry Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I have had your mum's cookies and they are de-lish!

    Merry Christmas girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drove past your house the other day and the lights look great.

    ReplyDelete