Sunday, February 19, 2012

There's just something about Sunday afternoon.

I love to bake/cook desserts. I'm not the best at it, but I like to do it. Especially on Sunday afternoons. I came home from church today and decided to make prune cake! Sounds gross, I know. But you need to give it a chance. The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman cook, and is simply wonderful! Anyway, I just felt like telling y'all about it. Hope everyone's enjoying their Sunday and is super excited about the day off tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Umm, I've had that and it IS amazing. I've forgotten how it tastes though.... hmmmm, I just can't seem to remember..... hmmmmm, I wish I had a bite to remember...... hmmmmm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm, maybe I'll just have to bring some over... hmm.... hmmmmmm.............. :D

    ReplyDelete