Friday, March 22, 2013

Peanut Butter

Random laugh of the day

Today I would like to talk about peanut butter. Why? Because it is quite scrumptious and I just so happened to be eating some right this very minute.

A Poem:
Peanut butter is addicting.
It goes with many other delicicious things... such as pretzels.
I love peanut butter.
the end.

Inspiration/adorableness of the day
You've just been pep-talked!!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH moment of the day
ohmywordimsixteenandicandateanditsscaryandicandriveandthatsscarytooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Photos of the week
The lovely Miss K and Miss J let me dress them up and do their hair and put goo all over their faces so we could go take pictures one lovely afternoon.

















 
 
AAANNNDDDD guess what you should be looking forward too?!
A tutorial, by ME!!
I will be demo-ing some GORGEOUS button wire rings.
I'll post tomorrow, so be ready! Go get yourself some buttons!
 
have a lovely day
hanna




2 comments:

  1. KIRSTEN!!!! JULIE!!!! I DID NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THEM!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!??????????

    I DID THE SAME THING WITH MY GIRLS HERE!!!!! Except, I just did their hair...It's SOOOOO fun!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

    Hanna Ockey!!!! 16!!!! HAVE YOU GONE ON ANY DATES YET?!?!?!?!?!? I have. 2/3 of them were a nightmare....yeah....we need to talk sometime..VERY soon.

    I LOVE YA DARLIN'!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the video is flippin' adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete