Wednesday, October 7, 2009

IM SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!!!

im sick.
seriousley sick.
i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have been sick since sunday morning.
i have had a headache, a stuffy nose, sinus preassure, and a sore throught. my headache just went away this morning. but my nose, throught and sinus preassure are killing me. on monday heres what happened.
i got up
i felt like crap
i told my dad that i still felt like crap
i went into my moms bed and fell asleep
i got up again
i still felt like crap
i could barely walk
and that's how bad my head was.
i watched television for the rest of the day.
same thing happened on tuesday except my headache wasn't so bad.
and, on tuesday i missed YW, and they hiked the Y!!!
i really wanted to do that.............
:(
IM SICK OF BEING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: