Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Piano Guys

Dear Piano Guys,
You guys are my inspiration and my role models.
Thank you for everything that you do!
Love Hanna

Piano Guys video of the week
This one doesn't have Jon Schmidt in it, but Mr. Nelson here does a pretty dang fantastic job anyway :) This video definately inspired me to play the cello and I'm working on it! I just have to get a cello first.... When I end up finally getting to that point I want this guy to teach me, no matter what.
ANYWAY!

They're having a concert tomorrow night at Red Butte Gardens. *Sigh*
Wish I could go! But, being as fantastic as they are, the tickets are all sold out. :(
I've been to one of their concerts before, but it was before they became official :) best night ever!!!!!
I met Jon (sadly not Steve) and he signed my Piano book and I got a picture with him. It was fantastic!!! A night that I will NEVER forget :)
Did you know... Jon has an extremely attractive son.
Jus' sayin.
And he can sing :P

Anyway, just felt like sharing this and hope that you will find it as hilariously entertaining as I have!!

love and lollies,
hanna

4 comments:

  1. Would it be bad if I said, I'M GOING TO THEIR CONCERT!!!!!!!!!! :D If it is, I'll just whisper it and not yell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUESS WHAT?! SO AM I!!!!!!! my friend who used to be in the Lyceum Symphonic Orchestra got me tickets today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Wait! What??? You were there??? That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! best concert EVER!!! I seriously almost fainted when Alex Boye sang :P *sigh!!!* sooo wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete