Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pics from the last post

Okay, these are the pics from the day before the Fourth. I'll post the fourth of July photos later. And by the way, the post thats called "Pics from the last post" Was a mistake. I accidentaly published it without putting anything on it!!! These are the pics! ENJOY!!! Before we left to do anything, we tried out our new Wii Fit! It was fun!!!There was also the freedom festival. We stopped and looked at shops. Then we had kabobs.

Yum!!!

There was a lady at Colonial days that was drawing faces for free! An offer I couldn't resist.......


The Finished Masterpeice!!!!!!

He looks kind of bored.....

My mom was trying to encourage my cousin Andrew to ride a stick horse. IT WAS HILARIOUS!
This is me and my mom playing a colonial game at the Colonial Days thing! It was pretty fun!!!


This is my cousin Andrew, I was watching him on the 3rd of July. He loves stickers!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow hanna!!! that sounds like u guys had a fun time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i is soooooo nice to see u posting and a recent pic of u!!!! miss u much

    ReplyDelete