Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's summer- weird huh?!

I can't believe it's already summer. I had to miss the last week of school because of that stupid earache, but it's finally gone!! I'm so happy about that. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... I think I might've broken my dishwasher.... idk. I was trying to take out the utensil thing and uh... i really don't know what happened... but I hope i didn't break it... my flip flop keeps breaking and I don't want to throw it away because this is my favorite pair of flip flops..... I just got finished reading a book called the breif history of the dead and in my point of veiw.... I think it was stupid. It just kept switching to random people starting with this blind guy then a guy that sells newspapers then some freaky religious guy then some girl in the antartic. andartic. antarctic. I don't know how to spell that word. OMW!! guess what?! I'm learnig how to play waterfall by jon schmidt!!! and it's really fast and my arm hurts whenever I play it but it's so cool! I already have the first two pages memorized!!!! I love it!!! I think the song is on my playlist at the bottom of the page for those of you who have not heard it... but I'm not sure...... Wow this is a really random post. but I was sick of seeing my *Sigh* post. I don't know why I start posts like that. but it bugs me. I really hate Itunes. it keeps deleting songs off my playlist and I'm sick and tired of it. Oh well. Oh!!! and.... I finally memorized Christofories dream on the piano!!! It is also on my playlist- I'm sure of that because I'm listening to it right now.......... YUP!!! it took like, a year and half for me to learn the dang thing and then another half a year to memorize it. but it's totally worth it because it's such a beautiful song!!!! Well...... uh..... yup. yup yup yup. what a weird word. Y U P.
♥.♥
I'll put waterfall and christofories dream at the top of my playlist so that it will automatically start playing when you get onto my blgo. blog. blgo. lol
waterfall will play first... christofories dream second.

3 comments:

  1. Love the randomness of your post! That is amazing that you have memorized those pieces. Keep trying and you'll do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random is cool! I LOVE Christifories dream! You'll have to play both pieces for me. :D Please??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chastina- my randomness is, well, random.... I havn't memorized waterfall, but I'm workin on it..... :)

    Rachel- Random is SO cool!!!! I love Christofories dream too, that's why I learned it!!! I'll play them for you.... sometime.... :)

    ReplyDelete