Monday, August 8, 2011

The summer is coming to an end!

Three weeks! Three weeks left of summer! Three weeks left of no homework! Three weeks left of freedom!
I'm actually not to bummed out that school is starting.
This summer has been so exciting though!
Trek!
Girls Camp!
EFY!!!!!!!!!!
St. George!
Monroe!
I went EVERYWHERE this summer!
And it doesn't even end there- I'm also going to Bear Lake next weekend! And Bear Lake is one of my most favorite places in the world :D.
Anyway!
I'm planning on doing just one post full of pictures from the whole summer, because I havn't been doing that great of a job in posting them on time... :D
Oh yes!
And... you know how I've been sick like... all summer?
I sort of know why now!
I'm allergic to everything.
Just kidding!
I went to a throught and nose doctor a week ago, and she had me hold a metal tube in my left hand, which sent a small electric current through my body, (which I couldn't feel) while she poked my right hand/foot with a metal stick. She told me that there are certain preassure points in my hand and foot that when poked with the metal stick, connect to organs in my body. Brain, lungs, stomach, liver, etc. So while she poked, I could see on the computer screen what was going on in my body. For example, she poked my hand, it connected to something, and then I could see what it's health conditions were and why.
We found out that Milk swells my body a lot, (along with a ton of other stuff) so I can't have that anymore. (I drink almondmilk now... it's like a dessert)
And when I took my hand off of the tube, it was blue. Where it had touched the metal, it was BLUE.
She told me that that happened because I had too much carbs and sugars in my body. So, no more nutty bars! No more cookies!
I've actually been doing pretty good with my carb intake, but sugar...... I've made cookies three days in a row. So yeah. Not to good there.... I have a cousin who has been off sugar for three months. I need to get some tips from her. :D

2 comments: