Thursday, May 10, 2012

This is your random post for the day

Once upon a time....

There was a magical land called Forlotus.
People ate clouds with spoons, and life was happy.
Need I say more?

Anyway, I noticed that I hadn't posted in a week or two so I figured that I should say something to the world lest they think I was dead.
HERE I AM!!!
Alive and well :D

I started a drawing today in my sewing class and it's turning out looking really cool. I made the border out of a ton of random little doodles, then the center picture is a girl reading a book, and the stories are coming out of the book; like, a glass slipper, a necklace with a key, a little box that says "eat me," and such, all in a big blobbish sort of figure. It's really cool looking, if I do say so myself. I will post it when I'm done!

NEWS!
I have a piano recital this Saturday at the Piano Gallery in Orem. I believe that it starts at one o clock with prelude and then will probably conclude at two to two-thirty, since it's the may recital and awards will be given out. I will post videos this time. I said I would last time, but I didn't... but I WILL do it this time. I will be playing Melodies of Life by Nobuo Omatsu, Russ will be playing Anchors Aweigh, and J. Maddi will be playing Little Shooting Star.

Love and Lollies-
Hanna

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your sewing project and yes!!! POST VIDEOS THIS TIME!!! :D

    ReplyDelete