Friday, November 2, 2012

Cafeteria food

I'm starting to think that teachers are starting to get tired of us students so they're poisening our food.

~NOTE!! I'm talking about high school food. Elementary school food was just wonderful and dandy and I miss it.~

Take today for example!
I usually have home lunch but today I had school lunch and i have nicknamed it Mushy Water.
I had mushy water with fish for lunch. DELISH.
So.
I got my tray and went to sit down. I looked at my food. At first, the gray lump almost looked like potatoes... with fake cheese. Maybe.
I risked my life and took a bite.
It tasted like old warm water. With lumps.
Turns out that smooshed cauliflower tastes like old water with lumps.
Mushy Water.

MMHM!!!

So, because I'm bored I will ramble for a few minutes about radom things. You may skip this portion if you would like because it probably won't make any sense.

from now on i'm going to type without correcting my mistakes bbecause i do that quite a lot and sometimes i wonder what it touls would look like if i didnt correct tanyging becayse i'm actually a really bad typest cind of cal i men gal i MEAN goodness you see how gterrigle i am it bbprobaly doesn't help tha im sitting in a really fancy posiition but anyway i was realding my vbery dear friend emma's post today and realized that boys dont like me either so we have even more in common and then i rememberd how we used to go into a wonderful ladys backyard and do wonderfully random things and so a few weeks ago i wen back there again and i wasl looking for our fairy houses and i saw part of brookesb tub but i couldnt find mine or yours so it was kind of sadddening so i decided that i would make anotherone and put it back there because a backyard liekt that needs a few fairy houses if i do say so myself.

Okay! done with that. that was actually kind of hard since i'm so used to correcting stuff!

Have a good evening everyone! I'll post halloween pictures soon :)

Dandy like a dandelion,
hanna

2 comments:

  1. Ewww... I am so sorry about your lovely lunches...

    OH MY GOODNESS. BOYS DOOO LIKE YOU! You are just about the cutest, funniest, smartest, musical-est person ever!!!! You are so beautiful and funny and EVERYTHING!!!

    I remember our fairy houses!! :D Good times. I was actually sitting in the rocks in my backyard the other day and I was watering my daisies and then (I was so tired and out of it) I started making a little TP and then when I finished constructing the TP I started making a wall around it with rocks. I'm such a child. Oh well. I think I will make a fairy house too and put it somewhere pretty I can see it and it will remind me of you and your beautifulness! :D

    This is a very long comment... HAVE A NICE DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. They are quite scrumptious.... ^_-

    That is so cool!!! I need to see this little TP. :) I'll bet it's fantastic.

    I did have a nice day and it's all because of you!!!!! Thank you very much darling :D
    I'm so out of it right now that none of this makes any sense... oh well...

    ReplyDelete