Monday, November 14, 2011

A few posts ago I told you about the holiday dinner my school is hosting on December third, and this friday is your very last day to buy tickets from me!
Here is the information that you will need....
When? December 3, 2011.
Where? The Provo City Library Ballroom.
Time? The Matinee Showing is at three o clock, and the Dinner is at seven.
Cost? The Matinee costs $13 and includes a show, salad, and dessert. The Dinner is $20 and includes a show and a full meal.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could come and support! The sooner you buy your tickets the better your seats are going to be- and if you are planning to come as a family/group you need to buy your tickets at the same time. If you want tickets, please talk to me, email me, or call me!

Also, my school recently started its showing of "Children Of Eden." I went and saw it on opening night and, let me just say, it was amazing. It's just at Provo High School and there are shows this week on Monday (tonight), Friday, and Saturday. I think they start at seven. It's worth going to!

~hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment